Ok here they are...the big
Halloween costume pictures and some other random ones mixed in there too...We were boring and did not do a whole lot for Halloween. In fact,
surprisingly, we had no trick-or-
treaters.
Brayden was long gone in bed and I didn't even bother to put him in his costume at all that day. Saturday, we had the ward trunk or treat and so
Brayden dressed up in his
Tigger costume for that. It has been raining like crazy here and I love the rain! It makes me feel like I am back in Hershey where it rained all the time. We hope everyone had a good Halloween. Jason turned on the Christmas music today. Although, he would listen to it year round if I would let him but i refuse to listen to it other than at the right time of the year.

Daddy and
Brayden together.

This is
Brayden on his tummy time toy. We are trying to help him like it more but we get mixed results everyday.

What a
cutie pie!
Brayden enjoys wearing his hat on the side much better than the normal way.

If finally fits Brooks and
AmyAnn. We got this hat when we got married as a wedding present from Brooks and
AmyAnn. They gave us all
BYU hats and some
Leatherby's memorabilia to remember Jason and
I's first real meeting.

Catching some cartoons, drinking apple juice, and showing love for his birth state of Hawaii.
No comments:
Post a Comment