I have not posted anything in a while so i thought i would take this moment of spare energy to write something. This past month has seemed very long and this past week even longer! I am in the midst of a big "no energy crisis" and have been pretty sick this past week. This little baby hasn't been too fond of much that I have eaten latley. I feel like Brayden thinks that all that I do is eat and yawn becasue that is what i feel like i am always doing.
We went to the doctor today finally. The baby looks good...just like a normal little lima bean in there with a good heart beat. No twins! I laughed when the doctor said, "Well there is only one in there." Thank heavens! So Jason is 0-1 at this point. We will see if he gets the gender right. I have mixed feelings about the doctor. My problem is that we live in the midst of all the crazy liberals from San Fran and even worse...Berkley! It drives us nuts sometimes! The hospital is in Berkley, my doctor is based in Berkley, and lets just say that they are all very liberal. When I took Brayden for a hearing test about a month ago, at the hospital, I had people tell me that I was a bad mother becasue my child did not have eco-friendly and organic products. Who freakin cares! And I also got told that my truck is ruining the world because it pollutes so much and it is just horrible that I drive it. Whatever... Today, the doctor tried to push every genetic test under the sun. I told him that I wasn't interested in them and his response was, "Don't you want the tests so that if something is wrong you can have an abortion?" No! Nor would I ever have an abortion if something were wrong. His attitude about the whole abortion subject irritated me. I understand that in California, by law, they have to talk about it and give options but honestly...it is redigulous! Anyway...
I get a kick out of my pregnancy cravings. They are so random and odd sometimes. Jason says that they dont drive him nuts but were still have a good amount of time to go before the baby is born. I currently crave meats and cheese. Jason dosn't want a turkey for thanksgiving, he wants ham, becaue he dosn't really like turkey that much but loves ham. I told him tonight that I was buying a turkey tomorrow and making it becasue I wanted to sit and eat all the meat and also that it was against my personal constituition not to have turkey at Thanksgiving time.
My belly continues to grow, much quicker than last time, and I am slowly switching to maternity clothes. Enough of this trying to fit into my regular clothes. That is what I did last time. This time, I just want to be comfortable!
On another note...anyone wanting a house in Kauai, Hawaii, our is for sale!
Over the Hill, Onto the Next One.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Oh...that makes me sad that they have to ask that. It just makes me want to throw up actually. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and that your not having twins. Now that would be insane!
p.s. I love your Christmas blog background!
Way to go Heather... I mean Jason.
Post a Comment