
Emily thinks she is a great driver. Maybe she is, and its just me that brings out bad habits in her. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore since she exposed me to her driving abilities from the very beginning. She managed to dump herself off and roll my 4 Wheeler. If that wasn't enough, the very next day she ran into me on Paul's neon green 4 Wheeler, claiming she didn't see me. We were brutal with how we rode them, but never caused as much damage as she did in two days.
I love that she is so adventurous, and I am very grateful that she hasn't had to go to the hospital as a result of our adventures, yet. I love my wife, with all her strengths and weaknesses. She is the perfect complement for me. I'm so glad she married me. Life with Emily is eventful, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
1 comment:
Hey Emily! I got your package! Sorry I have been really busy. I meant to tell you thank you so much! It's a great book so far. I really appreciate it! You're so kind!
Post a Comment