This is our future blogger. Jason was playing with Brayden while I made dinner. He enjoys trying to type and press all the keys on the computer.
Brayden currently thinks that everything is a footrest. He puts his feet up on everything and his toys are no exception.
Yes, here is the big haircut...its not the best picture but the only one I currently have of it. You get the idea.
Brayden in his suit for church. He did not like wearing it, but I made him anyway. The jacket came off before we left for church, the shoes in sacrament meeting, the vest and tie in Sunday school, and then he showed his full and total appreciation for the outfit by blowing out in it during Relief Society. So by the time church was over, he managed to strip down to his diaper...I had no other clothes for him and then by that time I was done so we left 20 minutes early from church. Clever little boy. He knows how to get what he wants.
On other news...we had a fun weekend. We headed up to Sacramento on Saturday. Aunt AmyAnn watched Brayden while Jason and I went to the Sacramento temple. I had never been there before and it was beautiful!!!! After we picked up Brayden, we went to visit one of Jason's friends from elementary school who just had a cute little baby girl. I got to hold her and it made me sad that I did not cherish that newborn time more with Brayden. Next baby... We also visited Cam and Katie and then ended up leaving early instead of attending Brooks and AmyAnn's pumpkin carving party. Sorry guys!
Random...Jason is making me a pineapple upside down cake right now and I am excited. First, what a sweetheart for making me a cake. I tried to tell him how to make it but then I stopped because I dont let him help me with my cakes so I was going to let him do his own thing. I am anxiously awaiting a piece or twelve, let's be honest. I love you Jason!

2 comments:
Your hair is cute. And that suit is adorable.
I LOVE the haircut. I don't thinkn it's a mom cute. It's a hot cut!
Post a Comment