I love these pictures! So i was changing Brayden into his pjs and he was being funny with his head stuck in this shirt. He thought it was so funny for some reason. The second picture, Brayden tried to feed himself. This is what happens...a mess...proceeded by a bath. The second one for the day. Messy boy! He was so proud of himself for both trying to feed himself with a spoon and for making a great big mess. We kept telling him that Halloween was not until next week and that he didn't need to paint himself orange until them but he was too excited to wait. \
Also exciting news....i cut my hair! Oh yes i did. According to my dear sister Lizzie, I got the "mom bob". Thank you Lizzie! No...I went with the a-line bob. I wanted a change and so i went out and got it cut. I also died it red but i didn't like it so i died it back brown. I thought it would be funny to turn up at Thanksgiving with red hair since a couple of years ago i turned up blonde, blonde, blonde. My parents were shocked. To make it even better...i died it back brown before i went home for Christmas and did not tell them. So they are walking around the airport looking for a blonde when i am brunette again. So fun. Anyway...i was going for that again but i didn't like it enough to wait a month. oh well...

4 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I want to see your hair too. I bet it looks beautiful!
My goodness- he is getting so big!!
so where is the picture of your hair? I want to see your mom- I mean a-line haircut.
i want to see a pic of your hair. What's the mom bob? Do I have one? geez.
Post a Comment