Friday, October 10, 2008

adendum to the previous videos posted...

A note to all readers...a good friend of mine recently said that the videos that were previously posted were creepy and "Blair Witch Project" like. Well I just could not have that when Brayden really was giggling and laughing. I'm sorry the video was dark and i was holding the camera becasue Jason was at work. Anyway...the videos were too happy to have them come across that way so i took them off. I hope no one got the wrong impression. Thank you to you who i will not name for that comment haha.

2 comments:

K Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K Sue said...

I don't know what Jane pushed but she deleted my comment. So lets try this again. Yes, the video was kinda creepy but it was a good try at sharing your cute baby with us. Hope you are having a good day. We need to plan a date night.