We did it! We made it through the first year of marriage! We were in Atlanta for the big day and had a great time. We spent the day boating and then Jason and I went out to dinner that night while Grandpa and Grandma Rupp watched Brayden for us.
We had fun reminiscing about the past year and all of it's craziness and fun. We have had a event filled year to say the least! We started out in Kauai, HI then moved to Oahu, HI 3 months later. We had lots of learning experiences with Jason's construction company and with Brayden and the pregnancy. At 6 1/2 months, Emily lost her Grandpa Rupp to cancer. 7 months after getting married we had our cutie-pie baby Brayden who was born 9 weeks early and then proceeded to stay in the hospital for 5 weeks. Brayden came home in May and a month later we moved to Northern California for Jason's new job. Re-reading this it doesn't seem all that crazy and busy but it was but we survived and are better for it all around!
I am so grateful for you Jason. You are the love of my life! I am so blessed to have found you and married such a wonderful man. You are so talented and gifted and I am so proud of you and all that you do. Thank you for all that you do for our family and for me! You are my everything and you make my world such a better place! I am so grateful that I married you in the temple so that we have all eternity together. Thanks for putting up with me. I know I can be a handful at times. Thanks for making me laugh and smile every day...like right now as i write this you are making me laugh to death as I watch you hulahoop on the Wii Fit. It's hilarious to watch! Thanks for encouraging me to continue to develop my talents and pursue the things I love and for supporting me in them! I love you Jason Sessions!!!

3 comments:
Happy one year! We had a great time with you guys too! I didn't know we have so much in common...cooking, scrapbooking, clean freak, etc.
oops, that was form Claire Allred, not Emily hutchings.
I'm excited to see what's in store for you guys this year!! ;) Congrats.
Post a Comment