Monday, September 22, 2008

One big, busy MESS of trouble and cuteness!

Brayden is a busy little guy these days. He keeps mom and dad busy! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few days. Needless to say...we have gotten a lot of laughs out of it all and Brayden has gotten a lot of baths as a result of his efforts. We even found a new way to give him a bath! (Scroll down and you will see...)

This was Brayden's latest mess today. I was sitting on the floor playing with Brayden. I got up to go get some chips and grabbed the Doritos. I ate one and they hurt a canker sore in my mouth so i stopped and put them on the floor by us. I got up again to get a drink. I walked across the room...and in that time Brayden grabs the Doritos bag. I let him play with it because he had been eyeing it the whole time. You see...Brayden is very into all food especially food other people eat.
I got up again to go get my phone and he had gotten chips out of the bag...
And then he starts eating away. He's a real fan of Doritos. Although that was the one and only taste he got. I couldn't believe it. I just laughed and laughed!




This is our new method of washing Brayden...just kidding. I was doing laundry and Brayden didn't want to sit and watch. He is really into standing right now and he wanted to stand. So, I stood him up in the washer and he loved it. He had a grand old time and it is my new favorite picture.



My happy boy in his high chair!
This picture is funny as well. Brayden loves Popsicles! I was eating on while watching him play in his bouncer. He started to fuss because he wanted some of the Popsicle so i gave him a taste. But then he started bouncing around. He came back around and got another lick and then bounced around. He did this about ten time and by that time he was a big mess and he got a bath!
This is Jason's attempt at feeding Brayden. Actually, Jason does well at feeding Brayden it just happened to be a night that Brayden was not into his food and wanted to play with it rather than eat it. Although...Jason learned his lesson of why you use a bib.
Our big boy standing all by himself. He gets excited when he does this and so do we. What can we say...were first time parents....every development is exciting!
Brayden is sitting in the basket while he watches mom do laundry but he didn't like sitting so he got to stand in the washer instead.

3 comments:

Kinz said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big he is! And so cute!

Meredith said...

Wow he is getting so big! Those chip pictures had me laughing! :)