Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brayden's Baby Blessing

We had a wonderful event take place this past Sunday on the 28th. Brayden had his baby blessing. I know... it's about time since he is 6 months old. Jason was able to give Brayden the blessing and it was beautiful! We were surrounded by family and friends. Grandpa and Grandma Sessions flew in from Hawaii and Grandpa and Grandma Rupp flew in from Atlanta. Brooks and AmyAnn and Cam and Katie and their family both came down as well as 4 of Jason's aunts. After the blessing we had a brunch at our apartment and spent the afternoon playing games. We had a great time! Thank you to everyone who came and who helped make it all possible! We had great time seeing everyone! Brayden in his blessing outfit compliments of Grandma Rupp. Thank you mom! If we had waited any longer the outfit would have been too small but we did it just in time!

Our little family!
I love my sweet little Brayden! He brings such joy to our family and he is just so darn cute! (I know I am the biased mother haha)

No comments: