I know my blogging has been slacking lately but I have just been too busy with the kids, life, and getting my company, Elegance by Emily, up and going. Meanwhile...life goes on...
Here are some cute pictures and a quick update on things.
London is doing awesome! She is such a happy baby. She loves to smile and has begun to coo. She is now 12 pounds and 23 inches long. We are in size 6 month clothes!!! Sadly, she lost all of her beautiful hair...but it is slowly growing back in. She loves to be part of the action and sit up and look around and see what is going on. Oh and good news...she is sleeping through the night and has been for a couple weeks now. London is still on a massive growing kick...so much so that we have to put rice cereal and oatmeal in her bottles to satisfy her. Lolly Dolly is such a little sweetheart and we love her!!!
Brayden is still as funny as ever. He recently has wanted to do everything like dad. He will even wear a hat now for a bit to be like Dad.When Brayden has the cutest little toddler run and is constantly on the go. His new obsession is dogs. He is not scared of them in the least and is always on the look out for them. When he sees one he gets really excited, starts saying, "Dog, dog, dog!" and starts to run towards it. Good thing we have lots of people in our neighborhood who have them so he can get his fill of them since he isn't going to have one at home....not a real one at least!We love our bubby even when he has his toddler tantrums and all...oh and best news of all...He has started going to nursery!!! We sent him a couple of weeks early because we were all ready for it. Good thing he loves it. The last two weeks he has done great! He thinks church is so much better now and so do we!!!
Jason just finished up his first class in his MBA program. They last 6 weeks or 11 weeks each. This week he begins 2 new classes. He continues to work hard to provide for our family and we love him tons!
Elegance by Emily, my gourmet bakery and cupcakery is really beginning to take off. It has been a lot of work and sleepless nights but it is getting there. There is still a ton to do but somehow it will all get done. Jason has helped me out a ton doing office work for me and accounting stuff. Or office looks like a supply room with stacks of cupcakes and cake boxes and baking supplies all stashed in there. I got to go shopping at "The Restaurant Depot" on Friday. It is only open to businesses and is a restaurant supplier. It is like a mega glorified Costco! It makes me so happy to go there. I told Jason on the way home from it that it was better than clothes shopping. He said..."Well good at least this is something you can make money with." The freezer and Fridge is so big they give you coats to go into them with. It is so awesome!!! I am trying to learn how to juggle everything and make it all work right now. Some days are easier than others but it is all working out. We have had a great response from the community so far so hopefully it will keep getting better from here. I am still working on my website..I know...get it done already...but the address is....
www.elegancebyemilycakes.com ....although there is not much there. Just a bunch of generic stuff. My goal for this week is work on it. (We will see how much of that happens..it is always my goal but by the end of the day I am so tired and choosing between a few hours of sleep and that...well sleep wins most of the time..)
Over the Hill, Onto the Next One.
1 year ago


2 comments:
Super cute website design Em! Love it!
So funny that Brayden loves dogs. It would figure that you would have a child that loves dogs ....I have a feeling some day he will get a kick out of stories about you falling into the dog run! Love you!
PS - my niece and nephew are SO adorable! Can't wait to see them in December!
She looks exactly like Brayden. When I first saw her I thought she was so different. It's funny how much they change. Adorable. I admire you so much for starting this business and website. GO YOU! That's a ton to take on....good job!
Post a Comment