This past week, Jason and I celebrated our 2
nd wedding anniversary. I have to say that it feels like it should be married like 5 years with all the major life events we have crammed into these past 2 years. But what can I say...we must be on the "fast track for learning life's lessons" or something.... who knows. In the past two years, we may have moved to 3 different states, had 2 children, and countless other life changes but one thing remains...the fact that I love Jason! What does change is how much I love him. It seems that my love for him grows and grows each day (well most days...j/k) I think about how much I loved him on the day we got married compared to now and it seems as if there is no
comparison. Jason is my ultimate best friend and my everything! He has such a kind heart and is one of the hardest working persons I know. He is a great husband, father, and person! Thank for all you do hon! I love you!
2 comments:
congratulations to you guys. yeah- i barely even know you and I even think it's incredible how much you guys have been through in two years! you're a strong couple.
Holy cow- I can't imagine having two kids in our first 2 years of marriage- crazy! You guys are a couple on the move- you are just moving and having babies like crazy. Anytime I start to think that we have been through a lot of changes I need to remember you guys. :)
Post a Comment