It was an absolute beautiful day today and so we decided to take the kids to the park. It was Brayden's first real trip since he could walk and run. London spent the trip asleep in her car seat. Brayden happened to be matching Jason today...Blue stripped Rugby shirt and matching BYU hats. They were so cute, I had to get a picture! Brayden thought it was pretty fun to run around everywhere but some of the slides he didn't think were so fun. Fall is in the air and I am looking forward to many more fun trips to the park!
Over the Hill, Onto the Next One.
1 year ago


3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Matching father and son- that is too cute for words! And Em, you look amazing as ever! I would never in a million years guess that you had two kids from looking at you! You don't look like you could possibly have had a stretch mark in the first place and you don't look like a non-sleeping zombie either. :)
Wow Em! I hadn't been over to your blog in a while and am just so amazed at what a Super Mom you are! Two beautiful, happy kiddos, your own business, a husband in school...and you look AWESOME! :) Your Elegance by Emily website is cute too. Nate recently started his own business (a dental marketing company) in Utah so we know just how stressful all that can be. Speaking of Utah- I went to make chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they turned out miserably. I think it must be a combo of the altitude and my crappy recipe. Could I get your recipe for those? I remember your cookies always turning out well. I'd be willing to make a donation to your new business for it. haha! (cleggfam@hotmail.com) Hope you are having a good day!
ooops- just realized I posted all that under Nate's profile. Oh well- you know it's me. :)
XO Cortney
Post a Comment