Tuesday, June 2, 2009

London's latest...




I had some cute little pictures of London I thought I would share. Her hair is getting so long and is so cute so of course, I had to see how the bows and headbands look today...cute, cute, cute...but a little big still on her tiny little head. London is doing great. She is 4lbs. 9.5oz and up to 5 bottles a day. Her formula got changed and she seems to be doing well on it. And the most exciting news of all...the doctors think that she will go home next week!!!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AmyAnn said...

Adorable pictures ...yeah for going home next week!

Jenn said...

I can't get over her hair. She is so dang cute!!! Glad to hear she is progressing so well.

The Allred Family said...

Cute pics!!! She looks so diff. from Brayden. More like you!

Katie Brady said...

I am so glad she is doing well! We pray for her and you guys every night! We love you and hope that you will be able to take her home soon! Love ya!

Meredith said...

CUTE PICTURES!! I love them- she is so sweet!!