I am so happy to report that London is doing much better. On Thursday, London got her oxygen taken off since she does not need help breathing any more. On Friday, London graduated to a crib from her isolette! Today, Sunday, she got her iv turned off and is back to her normal feeding amount. Hopefully she can begin taking bottles again tomorrow. London is getting big...she is 4lbs. 2.8 oz. She is now as big as Brayden was when he was born and the funny thing is that she looks so huge to me now and I remember thinking how tiny Brayden looked when he was born. We are so happy that London is doing better. All she has left to work on is eating and then she can come home! Yay!
Check out all that hair!
London's new crib!
Our sweet London Taylor Sessions (given the middle name of Taylor after Brooks and AmyAnn who set Jason and I up.)


4 comments:
HORRAY London!! thats a lot of progress!! what a cutie she is, its so nice when you can actually see their faces!!
I'm so happy to her that she is doing so well Emily! She is such a cute little thing. Can't wait to meet her.
I'm so happy London is doing so well! That is all great news! She is so cute I love all the hair! But I thought she was named after your cousin Taylor? He's a really cool I guy so I didn't blame you for naming her after him!! Just kidding I knew it was after AmyAnn and Brooks :) But I'll let Taylor keep thinking it's after him ;)
That is great news! Look at all her hair! :)
Post a Comment