Sunday, February 8, 2009

The fun of almost 1...

I have to say that I really like the age Brayden is at. He is so much fun! I love being able to crawl around with him, help him learn to walk, teach him words, and just have fun playing. He is all over the place these days...crawling, pulling up on everything, and cruising with the help of whatever is in reach. He is doing pretty good walking with his toy he can push. It is pretty funny the places that I find him now. He is very inquisitive and wants to explore everything! Like every toddler, he takes his far share of bumps but that is part of the learning process. One thing that i don't like is that he is trying to drop his afternoon nap. I keep fighting him on this but I guess in the end it works out since he goes to bed earlier. I'll be honest, I didn't think that he would be walking by the time he turned 1 but who knows...he may just yet. Here are some fun pictures we took. I reprised the washing machine picture and this time got a smile out of him! I also love talking to him and he talks back in his baby babble. I am now trying to teach him the word sister to get him ready for our new addition to come in a couple of months.














2 comments:

Meredith said...

Now Em....you do know that this is not the way to wash a child, right? :) haha. I see that someone likes to help Mom with the laundry! I am so excited for you to have a little girl!!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

He is just about the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Adorable.