I have to say that being pregnant when a lot of your other friends are pregnant is a lot of fun. It makes the long weeks and months of waiting for that little baby to arrive and all the pain and aches much more bearable because you have a whole support system of
friends going through the exact same thing as you. I keep finding out that more and more of my friends are expecting and it is so exciting...Between the Spring and Summer of 09 there is Meredith, Katie, Holly, Shannon, Lauren,
Jerilyn, Courtney, Jessica,
Mindi and those are only the ones that I can think of off the top of my head right now...I know there are more if I sit and really think about it. And so I wanted to sat thanks for all your love and support girlfriends! You make this big belly and the long wait and all the fun in between much more bearable!
3 comments:
I haven't been on your blog in a while...so I just saw that you are going to have a girl! YEAH! How fun! Be prepared for the drama! You are pregnant...you have a cupcake background! MMMMMM!!!!!
So I haven't really told people yet but... I'm due on Taylor's Birthday Sept 10th! Three kids crazy huh!! I have always wanted my kids close together we're excited :)
I agree! It makes you feel like you can make it those last couple of weeks!
Post a Comment