In the middle of September, London and I took a trip out to Utah. I needed a change and so I used part of my "cruise fund" and bought a ticket and went. (I have been saving for about a year for Jason and I to go on a cruise when he graduates) London was amazing on the plane ride out. I was so nervous about it, I slept about 2 hours the night before. (No one likes a crying or screaming child on a plane and your stress level as a parent while trying to calm them down is at max panic level). We had such a packed trip but it was so fun. We were able to see so many friends and lots of family. On Friday night, we had a Hershey friends reunion which was really fun! Of all nights, London decided to start really walking on her own. She just took off. off course she kept trying to crawl or walk into the hot BBQ but there was no injuries so it was
ok in the end. We had a fun visit with my old
roommate Courtney and her cute little boys, had a fun shopping trip to the outlets with Tia and lots more! Thanks to everyone for letting us come visit! We had a great time! Note: the plane ride home was not as great...i learned my lesson had took the red eye home which had a four hour layover in Denver. London would not go to sleep! I think we walked about 10 miles around that airport. By the time we got home, the kid was black and filthy from crawling and walking around the great airport floors. We won't be taking that route home again if we can avoid it...but oh well...you gotta do what you gotta do!
1 comment:
i only made that mistake once when matt was a baby and NEVER did a red eye with a baby again!! i'm so glad you got to go though! good choice!
Post a Comment