We love keeping up with our friends and families lives and so we thought we would add to the fun and help others keep up with ours. Enjoy Sessions with the Sessions. We do!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sessions Family pictures 2010
The last time Jason's family was able to get a complete family picture was 3 years ago at Jason and I's wedding. Since everyone came for Madison's funeral, we decided to go ahead and take some pictures. Amie did a great job as always! The Sessions Family
Our little family
Brayden can be sweet when he wants too...
Lolly loves her daddy!
We had a hard time getting the kids to cooperate but that is ok. Better than nothing and i think they are cute anyway.
thats the great thing about pictures, none of us can tell how difficult it was to get a cute picture, we just enjoy the cute picture!! Im so glad you got them!
What precious pictures! You look gorgeous. I still don't see how Jason got you to marry him! ;) Your family is beautiful. You are very blessed. And I have so many pictures of uncooperative kids. I think yours turned out FANTASTIC!
5 comments:
Love them ...really cute Em!!
Cute! I especially love the picture of you and Brayden- it's so adorable!
thats the great thing about pictures, none of us can tell how difficult it was to get a cute picture, we just enjoy the cute picture!! Im so glad you got them!
What precious pictures! You look gorgeous. I still don't see how Jason got you to marry him! ;)
Your family is beautiful. You are very blessed. And I have so many pictures of uncooperative kids. I think yours turned out FANTASTIC!
Too cute!! Your kids are so adorable, Em!
By the way, the url for my blog has changed, I decided to create a new one. It is amandaslifeinutah.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment