Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Madion Faith Sessions' Funeral Service Info





On August 6, 2010, we will be holding a funeral service for Madison.
It will be held at the Church of latter-day Saints located on 510 Brannon Rd. Cumming, GA 30041
The Itinerary for Friday, August 6th is as follows:
9:30-10:00am: Family Viewing
10:00am-10:50am-Public Viewing and Visting (RS room)
11:00am-11:30am-Funeral Service (Chapel)
1:00pm-Grave Dedication (Cemetery-by invitation only)
2:00pm-Luncheon (Family and close friends)
If you need anymore info let Jason or I know.

7 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! What a sweet little angel!

Leah said...

Oh, what beautiful pictures, treasures for you. We are so sorry for your loss, what a sweet little one. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Mindi said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you and your family are doing okay. You are a strong woman. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

The Allred Family said...

Wow...thank you so much for sharing. i don't know if I could have the courage to share that with everyone. You guys are amazing for facing this challenge with such courage and faith. I know there will be tough days ahead...but you guys are so grounded. Thank you for reminding everyone who reads your blog about life's sweetest things- family and the gospel. Jason will be attending the funeral and I, sadly and regrettfully, will be holding down the office while he is gone. My thoughts and prayers will be with you....

Cortney Clegg said...

Oh Emily...my heart goes out to you and Jason & your little family. I know this journey can't have been easy. In fact, I'm bawling my eyes out as I type this. :) What great things must be in store for your sweet little Madison- and for you and Jason as well. I feel so grateful to know that because you and Jason were sealed in the temple, all your babies get to be with you forever.
Love you guys...

Jen said...

Emily, I am reading your blog with tears streaming down my face. What a difficult time for you guys. Your faith and graciousness is an inspiration. God bless. Love you.

Chelsea Nicole said...

I'm sorry for your loss Jason, It's amazing how close you want to live to the spirit when you have a sweet baby go back to Our Father in Heaven. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers and know that here on earth "we can do hard things"