I am currently going on two weeks being here in the hospital, again, for the 2
nd time. I went in with contractions and another
hemorrhage. After a couple days, they gave me a blood transfusion which helped me feel better. It has been a long two weeks and I am ready to go home. Jason has been a trouper and taken over being Mr. mom and my parents have watched the kids countless hours. Thanks to everyone who has helped out. The kids have gone and spent the night at their cousins house twice with grandpa and grandma sessions and have seemed to love it.
Brayden has loved running around with his cousins. I was hoping the doctors would let me go home today but no such luck. They said I have to wait until Friday, for now... I'm almost 22 weeks and I will feel a lot better when I reach 24 weeks and know that the baby would most
likely live if born. One of the most frustrating things for me is that every doctor that has seen me has told me that it would be easier to induce labor and end the pregnancy than keep me pregnant. I told them there was no way I was ending it after coming so far and going through so much. This little baby is coming!
5 comments:
You will survive Sister! Your cute little girl will be worth it!!! Love you! We are praying for ya!
Aw, Im so sorry Emily! What a blessing to have so much family so close though!! You can make it!! 24 weekers are tough kids they are surprisingly so strong and especially with it being a girl they tend to do better!! But hopefully you can make it farther than that! :) We'll keep you guys in our prayers, hope you can go home soon!!
So sorry you are back in there! But you are doing great and it is sso worth it!
Hang in there....we are praying for you! She will get here safe and sounnd. It is alarming and sad how fast people will get rid of a baby if they sense any type of problem. No thought to it.
Good for you! I can't beleive they would encourage anybody to give up on a pregnancy so easily. Especially after coming so far. I hope all is well with you and the baby. She is precious! You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment