I took the kids to get their annual birthday pictures. We just went to Sears to get them done. I had the whole event planned out from the morning naps to the appointment times so that I would get
optimum results. However, the whole thing turned out to be almost a disaster.
Brayden cried the whole time and we only got one picture of him. He would not take any with London and when he cried, London began to cry. London did slightly better. We got some cute ones of her however getting her to smile was impossible. Oh well...
here's to 1 and 2!
5 comments:
Unfortunatly this is a common occurance at picture studios everywhere! The kids somehow feel that it's an important event and fall apart!! But who needs more than pne good photo anyway!! And he looks great! And London looks beautiful!
Oh my gosh...so cute! I love her huge tutu.
ADORABLE!!! I love them!!! Please send me some!!!
Oh my gosh... that photo shopped one is A-dorable. i love the coloring!
They are soooo cute!! We miss you guys. I can't believe how big they are already. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment