So as
Brayden becomes more comfortable with having London around he gets more bold in the things he will try to do to her. This is London this evening laying at her kick and play just looking around and being happy. The night was going so well. All babies had been fed and bathed and
Brayden was happy to play in Grandma's
Tupperware cabinet. Well...for about a minute
because that is how long his attention span is right now. So after ripping apart the cupboard and scattering
Tupperware all over the kitchen floor he walks off to go play with his toys. I went over and began cleaning up the
Tupperware... All of a sudden, I hear
Brayden full out laughing. Now, he never full out laughs unless someone is playing with him. He will giggle to himself and talk to himself but never full out belly laughs. So this caused me to stop and go and see what he was up to. I walk into the living room and find
Brayden dragging London by the end of her little "sleep sack" pajamas across the floor. I had two reactions at the time. I laughed
becasue it was pretty funny and then I had to be the parent and tell
Brayden to stop and that he can't do that to his sister. He did his classic thing...he just laughed at me and walked away. Yes...he is like his dad. (Apparently, when Jason was little, and now, he would start laughing to get out of trouble and
becasue his laugh was so infectious, his mom had a hard time staying mad at him. Note: he does this to me too and as much as I
dont like when he does it, it works pretty good.)
Brayden is such a little charmer...he will turn on his little smile and act as cute as can be and he totally knows what he is doing. I tell ya...I need to get this kid into acting
becasue he knows how to do it good..when he wants to of course.
2 comments:
Oh man....just what you want to see- your little baby getting dragged across the room. :) I can't even imagine having too so close in age- that is like having Cameron and Brynn. (Brynn has started trying to feed Cameron cheerios when he is crying now and she tries to help Laura pat his back when he needs burped but gets confused and pats his head...)
That is awesome! What sweet siblings, maybe you should gate the stairs though so he doesn't drag her down :). And congrats on the baking gig, you didn't tell me you were doing cupcakes at the football games! We are big Milton football fans, I can't wait to tell Joe!
Post a Comment