Monday, January 26, 2009

The cycle of sickness...

We have been having the go around of sickness at our house since...well...Thanksgiving and I am so tired of it! After we got back from Utah, for Thanksgiving, Brayden got croup, and then since then we have had colds and flu going around with morning sickness all thrown into the mix. It seems Jason or I get sick and then Brayden gets sick and then the other person who hadn't been sick gets sick and then Brayden gets sick again and on and on....Make it stop!!! Currently, Brayden and I have colds and sadly, Brayden's is much worse then mine. I am hoping it does not develop into something worse. I am making Jason and I take Vitamin C and Zinc to hopefully prevent against anything else but who knows. We are at week 18 and my morning sickness still is going strong. Two weeks ago, the doctor gave me 2 prescriptions to help but they haven't done much. It is starting to really take its toll on me. I am so curious to find out what we are having because this pregnancy has been so different from with Brayden. Hopefully I start feeling better or the doctor threatened that they would have to put me in the hospital and we don't want that at all!!! I guess I am just trying to be patient and hope for the best...

1 comment:

The Larsen's said...

I hope you all get better soon, and that you don't end up back in the hospital again. Here's some good health wishes coming your way!