
I am dreaming of...my long hair again, being tan, and not wearing maternity clothes... Being pregnant does not always inspire one to feel the most glamorous. This picture(below) sits in a frame on our dresser and i was putting away laundry the other day and I started looking at it and it made me miss my long hair. Having it short was fun but I am tired of my limited options for ways to wear it. I know, it's my own fault for going and cutting it short...I also really enjoy how tan i am in these pictures...and i just like the pictures too. Jason looks so young to me in these pictures and also so handsome too! I know i wont be pregnant forever and i will return to my normal clothes, my hair will grow long again, and someday i will be tan again. But until then...I'm dreaming of it...


2 comments:
That is funny- I just looked at a picture of my hair really long today and was wishing that it would grow faster and wishing that I hadn't cut it so short...this is the nature of women and their hair. Always chopping and then wanting it long and going throuhg growing it out which drives you to chopping again. It's tough to be big and pregnant too. I am missing cute jeans and being able to walk without waddling. :) But it's all worth it and the good news is that all of those pregnancy hormons will help your hair to grow faster. Then when the baby is born you will be skinny with longer hair! Haha. The good news is that you are still beautiful. :)
Hear, hear sister! I miss the long hair and the tan skin! Maybe we need to invest in horse-hair shampoo ...I hear it works miracles on getting your hair to grow long fast!
Either way ...you still barely look pregnant and your hair looks super cute short!
Post a Comment