Grandpa Rupp,
It's you're favorite grandson: Brayden. Mom and I went to Utah this past week. While there, we got out mom's old baby life jacket for me to use when we go boating. We mailed it to you so I can use it in August! We also took a picture of me in it since we knew that you couldn't wait til August to see me in it. Don't I look perfect in it? I love and miss you! See you soon!
Brayden

2 comments:
Emily, your blog is too cute and your baby Brayden is adoreable! I'm so glad that he is okay! Congrats on starting such a sweet little family! It's amazing how much things change in just a few years, huh?
Emily, I LOVE the pics of little Brayden. He is a cutie!
Where did you move to on the mainland?
Our blog is onlyhewhosees.blogspot.com
Love you! Jen
Post a Comment