Jason, Em, and Brayden
Brayden was the little show stealer in his cute tux
Paul, Anya, and Malik...the happy couple at their reception.
This weekend was Uncle Paul's wedding (Jason's youngest brother). He married Anya Barton at the chapel on Saturday afternoon. Malik is Anya's 2 1/2 year old son. Jason was the best man and Emily was the matron of honor/bridesmaid. Grandma Sessions bought the 3 cousins that attended the wedding matching tuxes with tails. Brayden's tux was a newborn size but Grandma and Emily still had to majorly alter it and take it in. The coat and shirt were adorable but there was no way they were going to fit Brayden. Congrats Paul!
This weekend was Uncle Paul's wedding (Jason's youngest brother). He married Anya Barton at the chapel on Saturday afternoon. Malik is Anya's 2 1/2 year old son. Jason was the best man and Emily was the matron of honor/bridesmaid. Grandma Sessions bought the 3 cousins that attended the wedding matching tuxes with tails. Brayden's tux was a newborn size but Grandma and Emily still had to majorly alter it and take it in. The coat and shirt were adorable but there was no way they were going to fit Brayden. Congrats Paul!

2 comments:
What cute pics! I can't believe Jason and Paul are married and are dads. It is so cool to see them with Kids! Cute blog it is fun and addicting so beware and have fun. I try to think of it as a family journal and as you noticed I haven't been journalling very much these days- maybe seeing your blog will put the blogging bug back in me. I feel inspired.
Hey Emily! It's Laura Shelley... I hope you don't mind, but I've added you on my friends link so I can stay up to date on your cute family. You're baby is so cute! I am glad he is home and you are doing well. Can't believe how tiny he is though. Mine is 3 weeks old and probably over 9 lbs! My blog is www.shelleyfam.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out!
Post a Comment